this recent article:
"I will not stand for anything more. In 2010 I will no longer the mayor of Venice, nor the deputy. Basta. How many times must be defeated in a life? ". Massimo Cacciari retires? "I will continue to speak my mind, but do not take this anymore organizational commitments. I have already given, is realism. Thirty years ago, with others hoping to make a turn to the PCI. Then I tried with Occhetto, then with the unions, with the donkey Prodi, with Margaret and finally with the Democratic Party. Rutelli said that now that I had said long ago. Who should I continue to preach? ".
and guide the movement of Rutelli?
"But when ever I offered to drive something? Anyway, I do not give anything, the power makes me laugh. I appreciate tobacco and, to Rutelli, binds me a warm friendship. I share your choice with the UDC but I have nothing to do. Neither with others. "
That the Democratic Party of Bersani?
"I wish him success, but it will be 2, 3 or 4 D'Alema. It is a tragedy that is looming in the Democratic Party. The agreement with the center is inevitable e 'sta frittata qui, un centrosinistra da prima Repubblica che è il vecchio disegno di D'Alema, non mi interessa culturalmente. Anche se è l'unica via per sconfiggere Berlusconi».
Trovi lei un'altra via.
«E cosa dovrei fare? Più di come mi sono fatto il culo in questi anni? Nessuno mi ha mai filato, anche se ho avuto sempre ragione. In politica bisogna essere a tempo e non in anticipo, a 65 anni ho capito che non sono capace di fare politica. Il mio amico D'Alema sì, che è capace».
Ha mediato con Rutelli.
«Non sento D'Alema da quando avevo i calzoni corti, ma I know for sure what he said. "I understand you, Francis. Make the center and we will meet in a better covenant". "
D'Alema could become EU foreign minister.
"Yes, after I stirred the chicken farm in order to become more representative Ambassador ... It's the same film of '98, when D'Alema in general is a mess bell'accordo out by the center and becomes prime minister. "
mourned Prodi?
"Nah, let him lose Prodi. Veltroni had ideas, but none have made it to the limits personal and organizational failure. Rutelli and Fassino were genuinely for the Democratic Party, have been generous and they even made it through. Casini? He too did not understand anything. "
The Regional : a bath?
"Not necessarily. Bersani can also hold, Pd and center together could do better than the policies. "
The Bindi Rutelli accused of thinking to himself.
"Go for a walk. It would take a book to recount the disasters that did Bindi. "
How much bitterness ...
"Not at all bitter, a liberation. I do not see time to return to college. "
And this old video:
0 comments:
Post a Comment