Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Funny Birthday Invitation Title

Idee in movimento

I'll tell you a story.

Alberto and I had 15 years and attended two different schools. Both were interested in journalism and politics with that approach sessantottino arising from LGRIPG defined by Coppola (Guidelines for a revolution individualistic pitch shrimp), which were very strong among us rocckettari olds. We were enthusiastic opportunities to change things and that we would Promethean role in the forthcoming revolution cultutrale (sigh!). Deicide soon to move from words to action and after a couple of chats chat define our project: to found a newspaper counter-directed to our peers and spread in schools. We started with our high schools but then it would be enlarged up to have a breath provincial, regional, national, global.
decided the name, "Ideas in Motion, and the editorial line. Lawyer friends would have contributed an article on the Bossi-Fini, also a lot of guys we have provided articles on our generation (too critical) music reviews (anachronistic), propaganda antiberlusconiana (bad argument). It according to the LGRIPG. Despite all these things make me smile looking back today, at the time we were determined and confident in our mission of raising consciousness.
Everything was ready: the articles were there, the redatttori (us) well, just needed to transform the power in place. Here came the first problem. We are idealists, but our ideologies had to live with the needs of adolescent and school commitment. The publication was postponed from week to week. Alberto contacted me to ask to what extent were with the layout and I said that that week I had to study for the math or the basketball coach I was unable to devote to our project. He was more motivated than me, as well as better organized with the school, and had more character pragmatic. One day I said, "By Thursday we publish everything else dies." I replied that it was OK, I finished on Thursday and printed everything, even though I knew that my weak will not would allow me. Alberto decided to do so on their own, printed a collage of some articles that we had prepared and distributed at her school. Soon he decided to add a bit 'school in numbers following the news, until he got tired of seeing the product of his sweat and crumpled ignored. Ideas on the move ended as quickly as it had begun. The errors were:
1) A project is too ambitious, too difficult to achieve using of all available forces
2) Lack of willingness and ability to use a fifth of the available
3) Excessive preparation and failure to implement what had been developed
4) insistence on continuing a failed project now

certainly was a 'valuable experience, training and often funny. Only that we had to get it over first, do not continue to lose time and maybe focus on a less ambitious new project or return to do our thing. Soon we realized that everything was dying but stubbornly thought that things would have adjusted themselves. We had to close everything first. Whole weeks were wasted.

Now I propose:
- change the subject Ideas on the move with the subject "Democratic Party"
- make some adjustments and deduction
- tell me if you notice any similarity

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment