Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Price To Have Hernia Removed On Dog

Tagliate la testa al re

I did not vote on the analysis and do not read them. First because I get bored. According because everyone has their own way of interpreting the results and I have no tools to figure out which is the most correct.
I will just see.
The most interesting thing that has emerged is the tide of votes that took Debora Serracchiani : 144,558. There are 44 000 more than the runner-up in PD, Vittorio Prodi. Not to mention the waste of over 60 thousand preferences with the leaders Berlinguer.
Then you can say what they want about Serracchiani: that is unprepared, a sale, a little man et cetera. But the proposed "new" (or outdated, as would Francesco) was she and she took the most votes of all.
I, as I said I thought not. The reflections should make her the Democratic Party, that after taking a massive trona in Europe, provincial and municipal (after the ballots will be even worse), should start from the good he has done and achieved and which is represented exclusively by her, Deborah Serracchiani , intended as a symbol of renewal e azzeramento della classe dirigente, non come persona o politico.

0 comments:

Post a Comment